Exploring being female (for that's what we are) in a world of media myths, publishing incompetence, and marketing madness -- as well as the female submission and subscription to those messages.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Giant Magazine Gives Us The Bird

I like fashion, and I don't mind being sold it; but when it's just ridiculous...




Fashions with feathers?!

Never mind that I don't see any significance in the supposed celebs Giant magazine used; what's with showing people such impractical things as feathered fashions?

Accessories? Sure. A feathered purse, hair ornaments; fine.

But where are we going to wear a feathered dress? Are we going to stand for the entire event? Will my local cleaners know what the hell to do with it?

1 comments:

Fabulástico said...

Loved this blog concept! Hope you girls can keep it going.

In my blog I have a section called “Fashion Tips” where I give worthless tips for Fashion Victims.

I think next time I’ll give one on how to use a feather dress without looking like a chicken…

Stay Fabulastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2007 Template feito por Áurea R.C.